Sunday 14 August 2011

Bored Much

Here I am sat at my laptop thinking "What should I blog about that is interesting?" And the answer I came up with was a big fat nothing! So I'll give you a live update of life at the moment...

My grandma (bless her cotton socks) has been in for a hip operation and has been kept in for the five whole days. She can't wait to get back and we are all looking forward to her return. She is up and about with her crutches but must wait for the doctor to come in and give her the all clear tomorrow. What other way is there to enjoy the grandkids during their summer holidays? Speaking of which - the kids are off school and only when it is the summer holidays do they realise how fun being at school actually is...I've been to the park, been on walks, visited the forest and still Amelia says "Daddy, I'm bored!" It's a no win situation.

I've also had a mental block on songwriting and think that I need some form of inspiration, so feel free to comment this on how to gain inspiration for songs.

Enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. Heey your blog is really cool, You commented on mine so its only fair i comment on yours :) Please follow my blog and I'll do the same :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete