Wednesday 31 August 2011

04/09/2011 = 27th Birthday. A recap on my life so far!

Am I too early to be thinking of things I should have done in my youth. Am I meant to be above 50 when I think the whole "Maybe I should have done...." Well tough luck I'm having one of those moments right now?

What have I done with my life so far? (I apologise for any spelling errors as I am on a typing spree.)


Well so far I believe I have lived my life to the full.

I am a single father to my beautiful nine year old daughter, Amelia. I have got a great bunch of friends from all walks of life; some gothic, some nymphomaniacs, some street-wise, some alcoholics, some thrill seekers, some mentally-challenged as well as some that can not be justified by a term other than 'mad'. I've learnt how to play the keyboard, the organ, the bass guitar, the guitar, the drums and the triangle.

Then I've also had lots of life's little negative experiences. I've had my fall-outs with parents. I've slept rough on the streets of the city for a few months. I have tried many 'illegal substances' such as E, Cannabis, Cocaine, LSD and others which scarily were some of the best days of my life even though I would never go down that path again. With the exception of about 4-5 joints I have been T-Total since 2007. I have been in court to gain full residency of my daughter. I have shoplifted and been caught. I have been threatened with a knife and all sorts!

Yet, I'm a happy soul who's known for keeping things to myself with a smile on my face, and it is not a mask either.

So should the day come that I manage to become rich and famous through my music, as I'd love to be part of a band, I shall let the tabloids have a field day of my past as I am sometimes too honest for my own good. But what other way is there to be if you want support from potential fans?

All has been said.....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment